Monday, March 26, 2012

diablo 3 gold she wore a pair ofLace Gloves - GPY

129756224252187500_141(From left), deanie, Andy Lau and Director Ann Hui, yesterday faced an enthusiastic fans (reporter taken Hu Xiaomang) yesterday, obtained by virtue of the peach sister deanie Venice best actress of Hong Kong artists came to Shanghai last year, night at the big bright cinema for the premiere as a guest. The peach pageant since its inception, the 68th Venice Film Festival best actress award, 48 Taiwan film Golden Horse Awards for Best Director, best actor, best actress award as well as awards, 8 nominations of Hong Kong this year. But faced with the enthusiasm of his fans and media lens, deanie can never be Andy came the light of stars. After meeting separately with reporters, she even complains: "the heels are too high up, my husband was uncomfortable. "Usual lazy makeup videoFilm, deanie played a helper for a lifetime of Miss peach, she facing life and death the son played by Andy Lau owner parting, sad tears to the audience. Yesterday, deanie quality clothing black dress diablo 3 gold, thick smoked makeup, carefully take care of hair, is clear and clean, and with Miss peach some likeness of the indifferent. The publicity of the peach pageant, 3 hours a day makeupAnything to her. Deannie Yip told reporters that he too lazy: "I usually never makeup, wear platform shoes, is the most liked to wear t-shirts and jeans. My t-shirt that wears six or seven years now, because I like photography, these older t-washed many times, no wool wadding, can be used to clean the camera lens. "There is no time play, she at 4 o'clock every morning, drive down to the suburbsOutside, spending two hours to walk up the Hill to see the Sunrise, and then eat tea, practicing yoga, living pleasant and simple. Was not so well received talk on the played the role of Miss peach, deanie says, in fact, it never occurred to be so popular. "Back when the show I'm still a little worried, so a part of the literary and artistic film, I do not know for the rush of modern people,Cannot be accepted. "But after the shooting, she soon got into a play. "I play this role are stealing divisions, such as something from my mother, some from friends. One old woman of 20 years than I am, and would love to wear dark blue, I once had with her twice, she walks. "However, after watching the movie deanie's own acting skills did not seem to feel proud,"In fact, I was moved by China, see the peach in the film sister while unconscious, he showed a kind of worry, helplessness and frustration, I'm sorry. "Do not avoid talking about death as a woman of more than six years old, deanie talk seems a bit there are no taboos or restrictions at all, she's not taboo to talk about death:" 10 years ago, my sciatic nerve problems, have 6 months does not goRoad, then lay on the bed I was thinking about, old people have to make. If possible, I wish I could sleep, to die with dignity, I am not willing to listen to people and command, being one, I don't want to put the family trouble. "Some of the best Hong Kong media she had been called" Queen Mother ", is said to be because the Studio" is hard to get ", this, deanie is not toOpined: "maybe I am more attention to detail. Such as when shooting staff not to clean the props, I would advice to him, because this is not a garbage dump is around dirty. "Love glove is interesting, although can be considered elderly, deanie is still has a little girls feelings. Yesterday in an interview, she wore a pair ofLace Gloves, face reporters ' questions, she's a bit embarrassed: "I like gloves, you see the Hollywood actress, were wearing gloves ladies. I liked the collection they now homes have plenty. "Deanie says, after his old, in addition to the glove, it is no longer like that," good things to someone else in the House,I don't so much care. Home of death, early, late, people should have some ready for this. Over 60 years old, blood donor so that no one asked for, I would like to go out if I could donate something, someone, it means I also useful. "Our reporters Zhang Yi (it was end of the onion) Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment